LCVote Internet Voting System
This was a project for the 2004 spring semester of Software Engineering at Lynchburg College. The goal of this project was to create a semi-secure Internet voting solution for the college and and its organizations. The system supports a broad range of election types, security, and is extremely easy to use. It's based on the PHP5 and MySql4 combo and runs on Windows and Linux.
While the system does work as a whole, it still lacks many features and voting algorithms.
- Joshua Henderson (Team Technical Lead)
- Brian Timmons (Election Design)
- Eric Fitzsimmons (Election Design)
- Matt Franz (Database Design)
- Michael Johnston (Interface Support)
- Tracey Bradner (Election Design)
All source code is released into the public domain. You can download it here.