Top 10 Replies by Developers
November 3, 2005
Originally posted and found through digg, this list of things programmers say when there is a problem is pretty dang good. Scary real actually.
- That's weird...
- It's never done that before.
- It worked yesterday.
- You must have the wrong version.
- It works, but it hasn't been tested.
- Somebody must have changed my code.
- Did you check for a virus?
- Where were you when the program blew up?
- Why do you want to do it that way?
- I thought I fixed that.